Describe: In this advertisement I see some Apex Legends characters. I also see some monster energy cans.
Analyze: Within this advertisement I see that the purchase of a monster energy drink gives the buyer a chance at winning some in game prizes for Apex Legends. With in this ad i see lots of bright colours in front of a black background which it to be more appealing to the viewer. this also makes it so the information used in the advertisement stand out more.
Interpret: The idea behind this advertisement is to persuade viewers to purchase a can of monster energy drink, to be rewarded with an Apex Legends prize.
Judgment: the bright colour of the writing and the change of font helps the ad stand out more and be more appealing. However i think there is too much writing on the advertisement, and it should be more straight to the point and and have less writing.
Describe: In this ad I see a black background with a dirt bike and rider.
Analize:There is a big monster energy logo on the front of the bike advertising for monster energy.
Interpret: The bright green bike and white geared rider are supposed to stand out from the brown dirt and black background. The neon green monster energy logo on the front of the bike pops out and catches the eye of the person viewing the ad.
Judgment: The bright green monster energy logo on the bike is made to stand out even more than the dirt bike. The dirt bike doing a "wheelie"(riding on the back wheel) is supposed to make the product more extreme and cool. However i think the monster energy logo should be slightly bigger to be more easily seen by the untrained eye.
Describe: Within this ad I see a big monster energy can made to stand out. I also notice a singer named Olamide wearing merchandise and drinking a can of monster energy.
Analyze:The large "win: is typed is white font designed to stand out from the rest of the ad.
Interpret: The idea of winning something from buying monster energy promotes the purchase of the product. Also showing a celebrity drinking and representing the product persuades the consumer to purchase the product to be more like the celebrity.
Judgment: This advertisement does a good job of promoting the product. I dont have anything I would change about this ad, I think it is very well put together and does a really good job of promoting the product.
Describe: In this ad there are three basketball players in green jerseys. The centre of attention in this advertisement is the basketball on fire being held by the celebrity Ice Cube.
Analize: The bright green colour of the basketball jerseys is to match the monster energy logo and enhance the monster energy colour.
Interpret: The purpose of this ad is to make basketball fans feel the need to drink monster energy. The hat of Ice Cube also has the logo on it which is yet another spot of advertising on this poster. The poster also has a black background which makes the bright green monster symbol pop out and catch eyes.
Judgment: The advertisement is very full of bright colours that jump out at the viewer. i would change the amount of bright green on this ad, I think it has too much bright green.
No comments:
Post a Comment